“Be the change you wish to see in the world” GANDHI
Get Essential Living Matters at your doorstep by ordering your SUSTAINABLE GIFT BOX FALL EDITION
In this box you will find an extension of my heart and a taste of nature’s gifts from my property located in British Columbia…! All summer long I planted and gathered most of the ingredients that you will find in this box!! I do hope that you will appreciate all the love and hard work behind it…and please reuse all the bags and jars as much as possible!
This Essential Living Matters box contains… (Ingredients underlined in dark are from my property)
- Lavender Decadent Body Cream
- Grapefruit Decadent Sugar Scrubs
- Small Bag of Lavender to put under your pillow!
- No Added Sugar Fruit Leathers (peaches, apples, pears, raspberries, plums & blueberries, acai, psyllium, agar, vanilla extract & coconut flakes)
- Dried Wild Thimbleberries, Pears & Tomatoes
- Healing Herbal Tea with a reusable tea bag (Wild Mint, Red Clover, Raspberry Leaf, Calendula, Nettle & Rose
- Mixed Spices to make an amazing roasted chicken (Tarragon, Oregano, Turmeric, Garlic & Onion Salt & Chipotle)
- Craft your own Elderberry Syrup (Elderberry (wild crafted locally), Rosehips, Lemon Peels, Turmeric, Ginger, Dandelion Roots & Chaga)
- Craft your own Vinegar Tonic aka Fire Cider (Turmeric, Dandelion Roots, Nettles, Oregano, Black Pepper, Chaga (Medicinal mushroom Immune booster) & Lemon Peel.
- Cedar Smudge Stick (clean the energy of your space..). The cedar comes from a tree that felt during a storm a few years ago…!
- Graft your own Elderberry Syrup
- Graft your own Fire Cider
Free Shipping for US & CA & this box will include all reusable jars & bags!
NOTE: I am dealing with Mother Nature so some ingredients can vary depending of what she wants to give away…!
How to reserve your box?
I will be only making between 15 to 20 boxes after the completion of the harvest season of each year so assure your reservation, your box needs to pre order and be pay in full amount on Venmo or E- transfer at firstname.lastname@example.org before the Month of October of each year!
For any questions please contact us at email@example.com
Thank you & Be kind to yourself, always!